Grandeur Park Residences is a brand new launch condo, next to the Tanah Merah MRT in Eastern part of Singapore. It is developed by CEL Residential Development Pte Ltd.
LAST 5 units of 5-bedroom with private lift.
For Enquiries: Please Contact Us Today! @ 96201223
Grandeur Park Residences Location Map
Amenities near this development.
Changi Business Park
Singapore University of Technology and Design
Changi City Point
Changi General Hospital
Refurbished Eastpoint Mall
Tampines Regional Centre
Tampines Mall Shopping Centre
Tampines One Shopping Centre
Century Square Shopping Centre
Ikea, Courts & Giant (via shuttle bus)
Educational Institutions near this development.
Temasek Primary School
St Anthony’s Canossian Primary School
Red Swastika School
Yu Neng Primary School
Anglican High School
Temasek Junior College
ITE College East
Changi Business Park ( 樟宜商业园 )
is a 71-hectare JTC Corporation’s 2nd business park, located in Changi South which is one MRT station away from Grandeur Park Residences. It was launched in July 1997 and completed in 2012. It has a mix of high-tech businesses, software and data enterprises, R & D divisions and knowledge intensive facilities. It also has a retail shopping mall, hotel and office buildings.
The Changi Business Park is near Changi International Airport, Avaition Distri-Zone and Logistics facilities. It is easily accessible to CBD by rail via the Expo MRT Station and by road via PIE and ECP.
Singapore EXPO ( 新加坡博览中心 )
is a Convention and Exhibition Centre with spacious convention halls located next to EXPO MRT station that hold many sales events, shows and fairs.
JEWEL樟宜机场 (Jewel Changi Airport)
Ride on the new wave of growth with Changi Airport’s massive Project Jewel Complex.
An artist’s impression of Changi Airport’s upcoming Project Jewel complex. — PHOTO: CHANGI AIRPORT GROUP
- A whopping $1,47billion exciting new mixed-use development, estimated to open by end 2018
- Envisaged to be a world-class, signature lifestyle destination. It offers aviation facilities, retail offerings and unique leisure attractions.
- With such a Grand plan in the east planned in the near future, one should take a look at Grandeur Park Residences for stay or for investment returns.
Grandeur Park Residences Information
Grandeur Park Residences
|Developer||CEL – Changi Pte Ltd.|
|Address||Block 1 Bedok South Ave 3 S(465461)|
Block 3 Bedok South Ave 3 S(465462)
Block 5 Bedok South Ave 3 S(465463)
Block 7 Bedok South Ave 3 S(465464)
Block 9 Bedok South Ave 3 S(465465)
Block 11 Bedok South Ave 3 S(464466)
|Site Area||24,394 sq m or 262,577 sq ft|
|Tenure of Land||99-years Leasehold wef 25th May 2016|
|Type of Development||Condominium housing development wth 2 shops, swimming pool, communal facilities and childcare centre|
|No. of Blocks / Storey||2 Blocks of 15-storey , 1 Block of 14-/15-storey and 3 Blocks of 14-storey residential units|
|Total No. of Units||720 residential units, 2 shops and 1 childcare centre|
|Total No of Carparks||732 Lots +6 handicap Lots|
|Type of Carparks||Basement carpark and 4-storey MSCP available|
|Expected TOP||31st March 2021|
Grandeur Park Residences Site Plan
720 residential units , 2 shops , 1 childcare , 90 facilities
Why Grandeur Park Residences?
- Within an established private residential estate.
- Conveniences of a MRT station next door.
- Proximity to Amenities such as Changi City Point, Bedok and Simei Town Centres.
- Proximity to Outdoor recreation facilities such as Bedok Reservoir Park, East Coast Park and Laguna National Golf and Country Club.
- Close to reputable education institutions such as Temasek Primary School, Anglican High School, Temasek Junior College. Also Singapore University of Technology and Design.
- Well-connected to major arterial roads and Expressways ( ECP, PIE )
- Good mixes of unit types by reputable developer, CEL Residential Development Pte Ltd.
- Large tenant pool from Changi Business Park which is one MRT station from Grandeur Park Residences.
Grandeur Park Residences Site
Grandeur Park Residences Gallery
The Himalayan Salt Room with its soothing lighting and negative ions produced from the heated salt wall generates various health benefits for your body to absorb while resting and recharging in the room.