HillHaven is a brand new condo development in Hillview Rise, just six minutes’ stroll to Hillview MRT station of the DT line.
Hillhaven is nestled in a quiet enclave surrounded by Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Bukit Batok Town Park, Dairy Farm Nature Park and Hindhede Nature Park.
Hillhaven is a joint venture development by Sekisui House Limited and Far East Organization.
HillHaven condo integrates lifestyle and nature, enhance community and social interaction in a family friendly environment.
Hillhaven is surrounded by bus stops, where several bus services like 173, 176, 177, and 963 operate. These buses offer additional connections to various parts of Singapore, including Choa Chu Kang, Bukit Panjang, Jurong East, and HarbourFront, The efficient bus system complements the MRT services, giving residents flexible options to plan their journeys depending on their destination, timing, or preference.
- It's an exclusive Haven surrounded by convenience, in an affluent private residential area.
- Great convenient to malls and close proximity to Hillview MRT.
- Excellent connectivity to nature and esteemed education institutions.
- It is strategically located within many dynamic urban transformations.
Far East Organisation and Sekisui House
Far East Organization is one of the largest private real estate developers in Singapore. It has businesses in property development, retail, hospitality, and food and beverage brands in Asia and Australia. The company was founded by the late Singaporean billionaire Ng Teng Fong in 1960.
Sekisui House - Founded in Japan in 1960, Sekisui House is a world-leading residential developer
that has delivered over two million homes for people around the globe.
Some notable projects Far East Organisation and Sekisui House Limited developed include Hillsta, One Holland Village, Rivertrees Residences, Wood Square and more.
- "Information is accurate as of time of publishing and prices are indicative / while stocks last basis". This information on this marketing material is intended for general information purpose only. While reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information contained herein is not untrue or misleading at time of dissemination. The sender makes no representation as to its accuracy or completeness. This information contained herein is subject to change without notice.