Lentor Mansion is a brand new condo with many firsts in the New Lentor Township.
Lentor Mansion is inspired by black and white colonial houses with a signature colonial clubhouse and green lawns. This is one of the most unique development in the Lentor Estate
Lentor Mansion Review
- Competitive land price at $985 psf ppr
- Biggest plot of Lentor GLS released so far at 21,866.7 sqm / 235,000 sqft
- Renowned developer - Guocoland
- 1km from CHIJ St Nicholas Girl’s School
- Choice units overlooking unblocked landed area (Teachers housing estate)
- Potentially first residential project to achieve greenmark platinum by BCA
Lentor Mansion Brief Project Information
Credit: Lentor Mansion OrangeTee & Tie IC Team
Get Early Bird Discounts, Visit Show Flats or Most Updated Info. ( Lentor Mansion )
Developer : Guocoland
- Listed on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited since 1978, guocoland Limited ("guocoland") is a premier regional property company with operations in the geographical markets of Singapore, China, Malaysia and Vietnam. In 2017, guocoland marked its expansion beyond Asia into the new markets of the United Kingdom and Australia through a strategic partnership with Eco World Development Group Berhad in Eco World International Berhad.
- Headquartered in Singapore, the principal business activities of GuocoLand and its subsidiaries (“the Group”) are property development, property investment, hotel operations and property management, and it is focused on achieving scalability, sustainability and growth in its core markets. The Group’s portfolio comprises of residential, hospitality, commercial, retail and integrated developments spanning across the region. As at 30 June 2018, the Group’s total assets amounted to $10.5 billion.
Singapore and around the region
- In Singapore, the Group has successfully developed 35 residential projects yielding approximately 10,000 apartments and homes. GuocoLand’s flagship integrated mixed-use development Tanjong Pagar Centre, integrates premium Grade A offices at Guoco Tower, a dynamic lifestyle and F&B retail space, luxurious apartments at Wallich Residence, the 5-star business hotel Sofitel Singapore City Centre and a landscaped urban park. It has also developed a sizeable portfolio of properties spanning across the major cities of Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing and Tianjin. The Group’s 65% owned subsidiary, GuocoLand (Malaysia) Berhad (which is listed on Bursa Malaysia), is an established property developer of community-centric residential townships and innovative commercial and integrated development projects in Malaysia.
Hong Leong Holdings Limited
- Hong Leong Holdings Limited (HLHL) was founded in 1968 as the private property development and investment arm of one of Asia’s largest and most successful diversified conglomerate, Hong Leong Group. www.hongleong.com.sg
- "Information is accurate as of time of publishing and prices are indicative / while stocks last basis". This information on this marketing material is intended for general information purpose only. While reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information contained herein is not untrue or misleading at time of dissemination. The sender makes no representation as to its accuracy or completeness. This information contained herein is subject to change without notice