Pasir Ris 8 is jointly developed by Allgreen Properties Ltd and Kerry Properties Ltd. It is located in Pasir Ris Central next to Pasir Ris MRT (EW1) in D18 Singapore. Pasir Ris 8 is an integrated development with MRT and Bus Interchange at it‘s door step, with links to polyclinic, chidcare facilities, retail amenities and town plaza.
Pasir Ris 8 is sited in Pasir Ris town centre and Pasir Ris is the only estate in Singapore to have its town centre located within 500m of the regional park and coastal beach area.
Pasir Ris 8 REVIEW
- The first and highly sought-after Integrated Development in the heart of Pasir Ris at Pasir Ris Central
- Linkage to MRTs featuring the east-west line and future Cross Island Line, Bus Interchange, Malls, Childcare Centre, Polyclinic and Town Plaza
- The first to third storeys of Pasir Ris 8 is the retail component of this Integrated Development
- Limited supply of residences, only 480 residential units of 1- to 4- most units bedroom types. Many units with unblocked views
Pasir Ris 8 EXCELLENT LOCATION
- Well-connected to rest of Singapore via the MRT networks and expressways at north eastern part of Singapore.
- A short drive to world class Changi Airport and to the rest of the world
- A short walk to Pasir Ris Park and Park Connector Network
Allgreen Properties Limited (“Allgreen Properties”) has been involved in property development from the 1980s and is today one of the largest property groups in Singapore. Its diversified portfolio includes Great World City, Tanglin Mall and various award winning residential projects.
Through joint ventures, Allgreen Properties has also developed residential and commercial properties, offices, serviced apartments and hotel projects in various cities in Mainland China. Going forward, it has plans to grow both in Singapore and overseas through development and investment acquisitions.
Kerry Properties Limited (“Kerry Properties”) was listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in 1996 and has significant investments in key PRC cities and Hong Kong. From the 1980s, Kerry Properties has developed large-scale projects in over 20 cities. Kerry Properties leverage on decades of experience, expertise and brand equity in property development to build high-quality residences and mixed-use projects in prime locations of major cities. These include Beijing Kerry Centre, Kerry Parkside, Jing An Kerry Centre, Shenzhen Kerry Plaza and Tianjin Kerry Centre. We also own and operate an investment portfolio of office, commercial and residential properties in prime neighbourhoods.