Tembusu Grand in the charming enclave of Tanjong Katong and East Coast is a modern condo development with its unique quiet and understated elegance.
Tembusu Grand is a great choice if you value living luxuriously, conveniently and modern.
A brand new launch condo, just minutes’ walk from the upcoming Tanjong Katong MRT and Dakota MRT in District 15. It is developed by renowned developers CDLand and MCLand.
Tembusu Grand Condo’s nature-city lifestyle, which allows residents to enjoy living close to both the city and sea coast at the same time, is what makes it so unique and pleasant.
Residents can enjoy the pleasures of living close to East Coast Park where a coastline-like lifestyle awaits them, on top of the city which is just a short drive away from Tembusu Grand.
Get Early Bird Discounts, Visit Show Flats or Most Updated Info. (TEMBUSU GRAND)
Tembusu Grand Review
- Great connectivity and accessibilty
- Availability of various top schools
- The East Coast lifestyle
- It is a waterfront trophy home
- Close proximity to popular amenities
- Surrounded by food paradise
- It's unique peranakan heritage
- Potential property price appreciation
TEMBUSU GRAND SHOW FLAT 's FLOOR PLAN
CDL Triton Pte. Ltd.
City Developments Limited (CDL):
Since its founding in 1963, City Developments Limited (CDL) has been one of Singapore's most reliable names in the property industry. Today, CDL has expanded its network to include 103 offices in 29 countries and regions. As one of Singapore's most valuable public firms, the Group has a prominent position on the Singapore Exchange. Housing, offices, hotels, serviced apartments, integrated complexes, and shopping malls make up its geographically dispersed and income-stable portfolio.
CDL has been in the real estate business for 55 years, during which time they have built over 43,000 homes and amassed a global portfolio of over 18 million square feet of rentable space. It has 4.1 million square feet of gross floor space available for development throughout its varied worldwide land bank.
MCL Land was founded in 1963 and is currently a subsidiary of Jardine Matheson Group's Hongkong Land Holdings. With a history of constructing high-quality buildings in Singapore and Malaysia, MCL Land has established itself as a top residential developer.
Leedon Green, Parc Esta, Margaret Ville, Lake Grande, and Sol Acres are just few of the recent amazing projects in the area.
- "Information is accurate as of time of publishing and prices are indicative / while stocks last basis". This information on this marketing material is intended for general information purpose only. While reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information contained herein is not untrue or misleading at time of dissemination. The sender makes no representation as to its accuracy or completeness. This information contained herein is subject to change without notice