The Reserve Residences is a brand new integrated development at Jalan Anak Bukit in District 21. It comprises of 1- to 5- bedroom residential units, more than 60 types of modern facilities for her residents to enjoy.
The Reserve Residences is integrated with air-con bus interchange and retail mall with F&B options.
The Reserve Residences has direct access to Beauty World MRT via underpass. It is within 1 km of reputable schools such as Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School and Methodist Girls School.
It is close proximity to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Rifle Range Nature Park, Bukit Batok Nature Park and The Rail Corridor. The Reserve Residences forms part of the Bukit Timah Transformation Plan covers more than 30,000 sq m of site area.
The Reserve Residences Development Information
The Reserve Residences Review
- Jointly developed by reputable developer Far East Organization and Sino Group.
- Designed by multinational award-winning architect, WOHA Pte Ltd.
- An integrated development with direct access to Beauty World MRT station and an integrated transport hub with a new bus interchange and underground pedestrian link.
- Good schools such as Methodist Girls’ School Primary and Secondary, Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School, Nanyang Girls’ High and Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- Having a panoramic unblocked views of Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
Far East Organisation and Sino Group
Far East Organization is one of the largest private real estate developers in Singapore. It has businesses in property development, retail, hospitality, and food and beverage brands in Asia and Australia. The company was founded by the late Singaporean billionaire Ng Teng Fong in 1960.
Sino Group is one of the leading property developers in Hong Kong with core business in developing residential, office, industrial and retail properties for sale and investment. The Group is also a major player in hotel investment and management, club management, property management, car park operations as well as environmental and security services. With a team of over 10,000 dedicated professionals, Sino Group strives to consistently deliver quality properties and services that surpass the expectations of customers.
- "Information is accurate as of time of publishing and prices are indicative / while stocks last basis". This information on this marketing material is intended for general information purpose only. While reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information contained herein is not untrue or misleading at time of dissemination. The sender makes no representation as to its accuracy or completeness. This information contained herein is subject to change without notice.