Lentor Modern is a new condo in Lentor Central with direct link to Lentor MRT station. With this link, Lentor Modern is sitting on a MRT station on the Thomson-East Coast Line (TEL). Fully underground, this line will have 32 stations over 43 Km when completed. Starting in the north in Woodlands passing through Upper Thomson and AMK, Bishan then to Orchard, Marina Bay, then eastwards to Kallang, Marine Parade and Bedok ending at Upper East Coast.
Guocoland Limited ("Guocoland") created Lentor Modern, a 1.7 hectare Integrated Mixed-Use Development at Lentor Central, Singapore. Modern residential units with direct access to Lentor MRT Station and atop a shopping mall.
The Lentor Modern complex consists of three 25-story towers that house 605 modern residential units from 1 to 4 bedrooms. There is a sky terrace in each tower. More than 96,000 sq ft of retail space, food and beverage options will be available in the shopping mall below. It includes cafes, restaurants, clinics, a 12,000 sq ft supermarket, and a 10,000 sq ft childcare facility.
Lentor Modern will have easy access to several areas of Singapore, including the Botanic Gardens, Orchard Road, Central Business District, and East Coast. This is due to its direct connection to the Lentor MRT station on the Thomson-East Coast Line
Residents of Lentor Modern will have unobstructed views of the beautiful flora in the area as well as the landed enclave nearby. It is nestled in the peaceful Lentor Hills estate.
Lentor Modern Review
- It the highest plot ratio (3.5) among the 11 new plots carve out by URA
- Lentor Modern is the only integrated mixed-use development in the location
- This development is potentially the tallest residential development in the area.
Sign Up For Direct Developer Best Price! Secure An Exclusive Viewing Now!
Get Early Bird Discounts, Visit Show Flats or Most Updated Info. (LENTOR MODERN)
Lentor Modern Location Map
Lentor Modern Project Details
Developer : Guocoland
- Listed on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited since 1978, guocoland Limited ("guocoland") is a premier regional property company with operations in the geographical markets of Singapore, China, Malaysia and Vietnam. In 2017, guocoland marked its expansion beyond Asia into the new markets of the United Kingdom and Australia through a strategic partnership with Eco World Development Group Berhad in Eco World International Berhad.
- Headquartered in Singapore, the principal business activities of GuocoLand and its subsidiaries (“the Group”) are property development, property investment, hotel operations and property management, and it is focused on achieving scalability, sustainability and growth in its core markets. The Group’s portfolio comprises of residential, hospitality, commercial, retail and integrated developments spanning across the region. As at 30 June 2018, the Group’s total assets amounted to $10.5 billion.
Singapore and around the region
- In Singapore, the Group has successfully developed 35 residential projects yielding approximately 10,000 apartments and homes. GuocoLand’s flagship integrated mixed-use development Tanjong Pagar Centre, integrates premium Grade A offices at Guoco Tower, a dynamic lifestyle and F&B retail space, luxurious apartments at Wallich Residence, the 5-star business hotel Sofitel Singapore City Centre and a landscaped urban park. It has also developed a sizeable portfolio of properties spanning across the major cities of Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing and Tianjin. The Group’s 65% owned subsidiary, GuocoLand (Malaysia) Berhad (which is listed on Bursa Malaysia), is an established property developer of community-centric residential townships and innovative commercial and integrated development projects in Malaysia.
- "Information is accurate as of time of publishing and prices are indicative / while stocks last basis". This information on this marketing material is intended for general information purpose only. While reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information contained herein is not untrue or misleading at time of dissemination. The sender makes no representation as to its accuracy or completeness. This information contained herein is subject to change without notice